Moneyadviceblog » Business » Top Earning OnlyFans Accounts And How They Make Their Money

Are you new to OnlyFans and you’re wondering how to make money from the platform or who the current top earners are on the content-sharing platform? This article will show you the current top OnlyFans earners and their subscription rates.

In March 2020, OnlyFans registered users rose from 7.5 million to 85 million and recently reached a height of more than 170 million registered users. Some of the most successful OnlyFans creators have been able to earn up to 1 million USD in a single day because of the recent pandemic.

In this article, we will walk you through the top 5 OnlyFans earners based on recent statistics.

1. Blac Chyna

As of April 2020, Angela Renée White, better known as Blac Chyna, is a reality TV star and social media entrepreneur who has joined OnlyFans. On her OnlyFans page, the 33-year-old celebrity has made 155 posts and garnered more than 16,000 likes.

She has 16.1 million Instagram followers who have been directed to her OnlyFans page for 19.99 USD a month in exchange for exclusive content that she posts there.

2. Bella Thorne

American actress, singer, and model Bella Thorne joined OnlyFans recently. In a video montage, she announced her debut at OnlyFans and shared it on Instagram. Within 24 hours of signing up on OnlyFans, she became the first content producer and influencer to earn 1 million USD in revenue. Previously, she charged a 9.99 USD monthly subscription fee, which brought in an estimated 11 million USD in revenue each month from her 24.3 million active followers. However, she no longer charges for access.

Also, the industrious young singer and actress is more interested in sharing her own personal stuff with her followers, as well as never-before-seen photos and videos. When she releases a new music video, she posts it on her OnlyFans page before it is released to the general public. On OnlyFans, she has a quickly expanding fan base since she takes the time to respond to every DM from followers.

3. Cardi B

Cardi B joined OnlyFans in the summer of 2020 as well. One of the key reasons she joined the ranks of the OnlyFans community was to dispel rumors, provide exclusive access to the production of her WAP video, and open up a little bit about her private life.

Since then, she’s gained over 81 million subscribers, despite posting just six times. OnlyFans’ top earnersOFTE2 list ranks her third despite the fact that her subscription fee is substantially lower than that of other OnlyFans artists.

4. Tyga

On OnlyFans’ top earners’ list for the first time, the American rapper Tyga, real name Micheal Ray Nguyen-Stevenson, is in fourth place despite deleting his account to build a rival network. Images and videos of his extracurricular activities, private parties, and behind-the-scenes footage of his music videos were all posted on the platform.

Tyga has been able to gain 21.6 million followers with all of these posts, who eagerly paid the 20 USD a month subscription cost and helped Tyga earn significant cash.

5. Mia Khalifa

As a result of the pornographic content submitted on OnlyFans, the site became known for its lack of limits and open platform for producers from all walks of life. OnlyFans has named Mia Khalifa’s account, which has amassed 22.7 million followers, as one of the most popular.

Mia, a well-known media personality and adult entertainer of Lebanese origin, offers ‘hot but safe for work’ content to her 12.99 USD per month fans.

Final Word

Creators have an overwhelming number of options when it comes to monetizing their work online. Those who already have large followings on YouTube, Instagram, or TikTok can use OnlyFans to increase their earnings.

In order to make money with OnlyFans, they only need to form an inner-circle community. So, in case you’re wondering if it’s possible to make some cash while sharing your content, know that with OnlyFans, you can. To be successful, you don’t need to be a household name or charge an exorbitant amount for your services.

For your work and content to resonate with your target audience, you need a strong and steady following. The more subscriptions there are, the more money you’ll make. Another important consideration is that the creator receives 80 percent of the subscription revenue, while OnlyFans retains the remaining 20 percent.